Adventure of a Lifetime

mncoolbeans

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome Story Heath, nothing like making memories with your Father. Kudos to your Dad on his Trophy Moose, both of you will never forget the trip.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome story and pictures! And going with your dad is even more awesome. My buddy and I are going in 2021 with Tok. Super excited since it's our first time in AK. Can you (or anyone) pm me with some gear recommendation? we both have Sitka & Kuiu clothing, just was looking for some input.
In the same boat as you jpe. My brother and I are up with Renfro in 2021 and trying to sort out the good luck gear logistics. Lots of solid advice on here but always looking for more. I will pm you shortly and hopefully collaborate some.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Your enthusiasm and obvious gratitude for the opportunity with your father on an adventure of a lifetime is as priceless as the experience itself. Alaska is a very special place, and it is made even more special by those with whom you share it...and you sir now know that first hand.

I am extremely happy for you both! Well done sir!

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Congrads on a great hunt and memories. We are booked with moose valley outfitters in NL in 2022, but really considering eating the deposits we put down and doing a DYI in Alaska. Did I miss what transporter you went with?

Life is about creating priceless memories with family and friends....sounds like mission accomplished. Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures. I cannot wait to experience the Alaskan paradise for myself.

Last edited: