Advice for daypack/frame for packing out Mule deer. MR pop 38 vs Sawtooth .

lkwoolsey

WKR
I am so fortunate and drew a tag for a coveted mule deer area. I've been training like crazy but I'll need to buy something to haul it out on. I am a bigger guy in height and weight. I like the idea of the MR popup 38 as I could use it as my new daypack. But the ability to carry 100lb concerns me. So I was looking at something like the MR sawtooth or pintler. I'd like something I could use as a daypack without being so bulky I couldn't stalk/crawl. All input is appreciated! Thank you for your time
I have a MR (its actually for sale) on the Guide Lite frame. I haven't ever found it to be too much for day hikes. I typically pack camera equipment with me, but the pack is able to cinch down so much, I never have had an issue with feeling like it's too much pack.
That said, a buddy of mine had the Pop up frame for about two weeks and sold it. He was not a fan, said the bag didn't secure to it well, and just didn't feel as stable. Just my two cents. (And if you decide on the Guide Lite, I've got that with a Marshall pack and accessories ready to be shipped lol)