Advice on sleeping bag and sleep pad upgrade

I still say forget having to gather wood, light fire, and keep the fire stoked. A simple solution to a warm tent would be to use a small propane stove. It would likely warm a small tent in a matter of minutes and is as easy to light as flicking a bic! A stove also has the benefit of being used for cooking.
Time and place. Completely depends on where you are staying for how long, and your desired accommodations (head room, etc.). Drying out clothing for 2-3 people isn't going to happen with a portable propane stove and a few canisters.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I still say forget having to gather wood, light fire, and keep the fire stoked. A simple solution to a warm tent would be to use a small propane stove. It would likely warm a small tent in a matter of minutes and is as easy to light as flicking a bic! A stove also has the benefit of being used for cooking.
You realize you can cook on top of a wood burning stove too, right? Packing in propane canisters to run a stove is crazy. May work in your topper (with carbon monoxide detectors running), but isn't an option on a pack in style hunt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk