Affordable Down Jacket/Pants

Robpr

Lil-Rokslider
Last season I bought the primaloft vest from Russell Outdoors. I am very happy with it. I think it was 30% off of $109 so it was somewhere around $65. I am very pleased with it. I think a full sleeve jacket would have been more than I needed.

dotman

WKR
For a jacket the Sierra Designs Gnarl Lite is pretty light, a good fill rate, and hydrophobic down for a pretty good price.
Have not gotten my hands on one yet, but the Montbell 1000 fill down jacket is getting quite a bit of buzz at 5.2oz.

So you made me do some research and Montbell actually has some good online deals, I was surprised to see that jacket you just introduced me to has a lower price point then I would have thought http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=70&p_id=2301344

aggieland

WKR
I would love to find someone that made a Down pullover with hood. With around 3-4 oz of 850+ down, no pockets no zippers etc. I bet that baby would be very warm and light weight. Might end up buying the KUIU top and bottom but lots of decisons between now and then, lots of $$ also. ugh

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member