Affordable trail cam

BigRiver

FNG
Covert Mp8 black. $99, I run I believe 6 over the last two years and they seem to be holding up well..
Night time photos lack range however

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jboettner

FNG
I have had great luck with Bushnell. The ones I own are no longer available, however Midway USA seems to always have different models for $50-75. Mine were $50 each on sale. I don’t feel as bad if something were to happen to them at that price point.

palefty

FNG
I have good luck with bushnell. My one bushnell is going on season 7. Battery life is ok and trigger speed seems better than other cheap ones I’ve tried. The only thing that isn’t great on mine is nighttime photos. I also bought two cheap ones at Walmart a wildgame terre 12 and a Tasco two years ago to run on public ground. The tasco i wouldn’t recommend. If you don’t format the card correctly you don’t get any pictures. Nothing stinks more than pulling a camera after a couple weeks to see 0 photos. I have been impressed with the wildgame so far. For the 30 bucks it cost me it gives nice bright images. I may buy a couple more after the season when they go on sale. The trigger speed isn’t the greatest. I just set it up in feeding areas where the deer aren’t typically on the move.

Jq2

FNG
I've been have luck with the steath cam QS12 they come in multi packs