Aftermarket Muzzle brakes for browning hells canyon line

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Initially, these brakes will only be available in a version that requires a smith to time, or a crush washer. We are hoping to have a self timing version of the larger brakes early next year.

Thread options for both, I believe the long range was a more standard thread (can someone chime in and verify the thread for me?) instead of this stupid 13mmx.75 that the speed is.

As far as price, I know my wholesale price but the reseller still has to figure out his final pricing. If your a member on Rokslide you will see more about the brakes soon! Reviews, pricing, more detailed info!

I am really thinking I want a self timing style brake for my pro in a 6.5CM. I can wait until you have them available. I have the bronze cerokote version, but color isn't a priority.

Initially, these brakes will only be available in a version that requires a smith to time, or a crush washer. We are hoping to have a self timing version of the larger brakes early next year.

Thread options for both, I believe the long range was a more standard thread (can someone chime in and verify the thread for me?) instead of this stupid 13mmx.75 that the speed is.

As far as price, I know my wholesale price but the reseller still has to figure out his final pricing. If your a member on Rokslide you will see more about the brakes soon! Reviews, pricing, more detailed info!
I believe the early release HC Long Range were a more standard thread but the later release with the faster twist barrels are the same metric thread as the speed.
I have a later model HC Long Range in 28Nosler and it definitely has the M13x.75 thread and just to make it more confusing they have now released a "suppressor ready" model with a standard 5/8-24 thread.
I would definitely be interested in a brake for mine though if you can post to Australia. Not worried about cerakote as i can do it myself here.
Also being Australian we use the metric system and that 13x.75 is still a stupid thread. Most M13 is 1.5 which is close to UNC.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I still haven’t gotten around to making a smaller diameter self timing brake. But for anyone looking for aftermarket brakes for the hells canyon line of rifles, we just ran some of our Ti Pro 1 brakes in M13x.75 and M13x1.25. They should be added to the store soon.

BCD

WKR
I still haven’t gotten around to making a smaller diameter self timing brake. But for anyone looking for aftermarket brakes for the hells canyon line of rifles, we just ran some of our Ti Pro 1 brakes in M13x.75 and M13x1.25. They should be added to the store soon.

Do you anticipate that you will be making some in the next several months?

Thank you!

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For the self timers I’m working on the design right now. I’m trying to keep up with other orders on muzzle brakes and our rails so I I’m still a while out with these. Probably early spring. They will most likely be a “limited run” as they will have the M13x1.25 or .75 threads. And be cerakoted burnt bronze to match the hells canyon line.

The standard Ti Pro 1’s with the hells canyon threads will be available in the store very soon, like a week or so.

Check with Macs Gun works.
NoTimer brake.
He turn one down to the contour of your barrel if preferred.
Said he can go down to ~.750 on 5/8-24.

BCD

WKR
For the self timers I’m working on the design right now. I’m trying to keep up with other orders on muzzle brakes and our rails so I I’m still a while out with these. Probably early spring. They will most likely be a “limited run” as they will have the M13x1.25 or .75 threads. And be cerakoted burnt bronze to match the hells canyon line.

The standard Ti Pro 1’s with the hells canyon threads will be available in the store very soon, like a week or so.
How will the new brakes compare to the Ti Pros in terms of performance and price? Do you offer the T1 Pros with the 13mm threads in black or cerakote?

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How will the new brakes compare to the Ti Pros in terms of performance and price? Do you offer the T1 Pros with the 13mm threads in black or cerakote?

The smaller self timers will be very similar, if not the exact same design as the Ti Pro 2 brake. I will most likely do small batches and have them cerakoted Burnt bronze to match the brownings.

For the Ti Pro 1’s, I don’t do any coatings as they have to be faced on the backside for timing and normally tapered. That would leave an uncoated area.

Ken

BCD

WKR
The smaller self timers will be very similar, if not the exact same design as the Ti Pro 2 brake. I will most likely do small batches and have them cerakoted Burnt bronze to match the brownings.

For the Ti Pro 1’s, I don’t do any coatings as they have to be faced on the backside for timing and normally tapered. That would leave an uncoated area.

Ken
Thank you! Any idea what the price will be?

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Update... I'm hoping to have a prototype of each thread of these brakes done today... 1/2-28, M13x1.25, and M13x.75.

If anyone wants to chime in on any threads that are smaller than M13, or 1/2-28 let me know!

No ports yet, but you get the idea. The “big brother” Ti Pro 3 ST (self timer) is pictured I. The center.

these are .860” OD, 2.325” OAL. will be the smallest and lightest self timing brakes with a smooth nut on the market.

image.jpg

2five7

WKR
Looks pretty cool! I have a 2017 vintage HC McMillan and it is definitely 5/8-24 thread if that helps at all.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Interested to hear when these are available.

we finally got the metric threads added to the Ti Pro 1 in the rokslide store, so those are available now.

I did get the Ti Pro 2 self timers done in the metric threads but they haven’t been added to the store yet.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
we finally got the metric threads added to the Ti Pro 1 in the rokslide store, so those are available now.

I did get the Ti Pro 2 self timers done in the metric threads but they haven’t been added to the store yet.
I have a Hells Canyon Speed in 6.5CM that I'd definitely pick up a self timing brake for as soon as available. Are the Ti Pro 2 self timers with the metric threads that are to be added to store gonna be the ones in burnt bronze?

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a Hells Canyon Speed in 6.5CM that I'd definitely pick up a self timing brake for as soon as available. Are the Ti Pro 2 self timers with the metric threads that are to be added to store gonna be the ones in burnt bronze?

Talking to snake River cerakote about pricing then figure it out with Ryan!