Aftermarket Tikka Magazine PRC, SAUM, WSM platforms

HOT ROD

WKR
I have been wanting one of these mags for a while to... They never seem to be in stock so maybe they are discontinued?

OutdoorAg

WKR
I have been wanting one of these mags for a while to... They never seem to be in stock so maybe they are discontinued?
Not sure. Maybe HCA can chime in?

I guess its also possible that there wasn't a huge market for these, so HCA is only building a few for in-house custom builds. That would make complete sense, but...(raises hand) there are still some of us that want one :)!

khuber84

WKR
I have two these mags, ones in a 6.5 Sherman max coal around 3.14 with 156s, square walls and a sharp 40° shoulder, the other is a 300wsm with 215 Bergers around 3.1" loaded. They feed excellent, I have the first generation with the softer follower spring but no problems feeding the last round from the magazine.

brushape

WKR
Funny this post came back up I messaged him on Instagram last night about these mags and he was very fast to reply. The next batch of them is out for anodizing next week and should hit the market soon if all goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadler

WKR
I bought one off of his site a couple months ago. If you regularly check, you might get lucky like I did.

I'm going to revive this again as I am looking for a couple of these mags. I tried the Mt tactical but not impressed. How far do these stick out from the DBM?

OutdoorAg

WKR
Sign up for email notifications and you’ll get one when/if they come back in stock. That’s how I got one…