AG Composite

Djacker

WKR
Hey guys

Just thought I'd post my experience with AG Composites. I ordered a stock from AG for my wife's custom 6.5 creedmoor build. I ordered there ferrata stock which is a thumbhole stock, at my wife's request. I received the stock in 3.5 weeks!! The fit and finish is great. My barreled action, a APR G2 and Bartlein #3 dropped right in along with my Hawkins bottom metal. I was originally looking at a Manners or Mcmillan, just couldn't stomach the wait time. My stock weighs 2lbs and is every bit as nice as a manners or McMillan. If you need a stock look this company up, great customer service and great wait times. FYI, I have no affiliation with AG, just a happy customer.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
Love my Alpine Hunter on my 300WM. I'll be using them for my 6.5PRC build here shortly as well. Great guys and great product.

leebr10

FNG
They piqued my interest when research showed them as the OEM stock suppliers for a ton of high-end factory rifles: Proof, Seekins, Barrett etc. Always good to hear that user feedback supports their claims.

Tannerb80

Lil-Rokslider
I promised a pic after cerakote.
How do you like the Ferrata? Have one on order for a varmint gun and can’t find any feedback on them. Happy with the traditional AG stocks I’ve used, not sure I’ve I’m messing up going with the thumb hole!

OP
D

Djacker

WKR
It's my wife's gun, she really likes it. I've got a hs precision thumbhole that is junk compared to the AG stock.

gkempf

FNG
Just put the adjustable hunter on my 300WM and couldn’t be happier. Very minor Dremel work. Did my own bedding job. Shoots like a dream. Like I said very pleased!!

The CAT is one of the few stocks with reverse comb. But it’s blocky front end is pretty bad.