Sold AGC Classic Max Multicam and Badlands Bino XR Bino Harnesses for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
SOLD Up for sale is a like new Alaskan guild creations Alaskan Classic Max in Multicam. Its in like new condition never used but I removed the Bino Tethers and not sure what I did with them. You can get these replaced on AGC Website for around 20$ shipped. I ended up going a different route with my Chest rig and so this has been collecting dust. I will take 80$ Net Shipped for the Harness. I take all Forms of digital payment. no Fees to me. I ship insured on my dime. US 50 Only unless your paying for shipping.

STILL AVAILABLE badlands Bino XR. This is a pretty nice setup for a bino harness lots of room to store stuff so you can drop your pack and not worry about not having what you need on you as it can hold a lot of gear for a Bino Harness. Everything is in good shape and no issues with this one. Comes with a Rain Cover also which tucks in the back of it. I used it for one season. These are 170$ new but I will take a 100$ obo net to me shipped. No Fees on my end. I take all forms of digital payment. US50 only unless your paying shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.JPEG
    IMG_0156.JPEG
    367.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0157.JPEG
    IMG_0157.JPEG
    313.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Make me an offer If it makes sense I may take it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.