Aggie Grazing LLC - Contact Info Needed

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have contact info for Aggie Grazing LLC in the Rock Springs Area that you can PM me? I've been able to contact Rock Springs Grazing Assc., but can't find contact info for Aggie.

I left the warden a message last week, but haven't heard back yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

bowhunter307

Lil-Rokslider
Any chance I could get the contact as well. Tried multiple state business pages with no luck. Tia
The only info I had was what is available publicly on the sec of st website. Go to their initial filing and look up registered agent and managing member details.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Any info on these Aggie Grazing LLC and Rock Springs Grazing Assc, would be appreciated. Drew the tag for this area and would like some details. Any info helps, thanks.

Any info on these Aggie Grazing LLC and Rock Springs Grazing Assc, would be appreciated. Drew the tag for this area and would like some details. Any info helps, thanks.

The number that shows out when you search for rock springs grazing association is a good number. Leave a message and he’ll call you back in a day or two. Very nice gentleman.

Maybe I’ll save someone a little time. The ground that shows up as anadarko was bought by Oxy, then sold to Orion, and is now managed by Sweetwater royalties. After emailing them back-and-forth they advised hunting is not allowed on the property they manage but you can cross on established roads to get to other sections.

The number that shows out when you search for rock springs grazing association is a good number. Leave a message and he’ll call you back in a day or two. Very nice gentleman.

Maybe I’ll save someone a little time. The ground that shows up as anadarko was bought by Oxy, then sold to Orion, and is now managed by Sweetwater royalties. After emailing them back-and-forth they advised hunting is not allowed on the property they manage but you can cross on established roads to get to other sections.
Great info, thank you.