AICS Magnum magazines/Bergara HMR

Hopefully easy question. Have a Bergara HMR in 300 WM. I am waaaay off lands with both 215 Berger and 212 ELD-X. I know the PMAGs that come with the rifle are relatively short COAL. And I THINK internet research states an Accurate Mag AICS Magazine would net me a decent amount of added COAL. But which one will fit in a Bergara? Seems there are 3 different internal mag COAL sizes for Magnums. Anyone have a clue:

Which size will fit in the Bergara?
What the COAL of that magazine allowed?

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If the HMR is using Magpul AICS magazines then you have a 3.715" magwell. Magpul only offeres LA magazines in that length, so you will be looking at the Accurate 3.715" 300 WM.
Will still allow you to gain about .115" of internal OAL.

OP
J
Believe that will accommodate my 212 ELD load COAL but unfortunately the 215 Bergers are shooting great -.010” off and still would require a fair bit more latitude. Now to pony up the $100 bill...ouch

metroplex

FNG
I have a HMR Pro in 300WM and the Bergara branded polymer mag that comes with is about 3.73" width measured from the outside, and seems to accept COAL up to 3.6"
I see the Magpul AICS Magnum Long Action mags list a COAL up to 3.5" and seem to be of a slightly different design. There's more webbing at the feed lip area. Maybe I measured the COAL wrong with the Bergara mag. I'm in the same boat and wanted to know if Magpul's ACIS Magnum LA mags would be GTG for my HMR Pro.