Airlines?

moeleo

WKR
Hey guys, trying to gather some info for using an airline for a hunt in BC. Flying from the lower 48 to BC for a bear hunt next spring. Which airlines do you guys recommend and I’m thinking upgrading a little past economy so I get two checked bags. I’ve never flown for a hunt before so this is all new for me. Air Canada seems to be the best priced but over heard to stay away from them. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you flying into. Both trips I took to BC I flew with Delta and arrived into Calgary. No complaints

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

IMO they are all about the same, just fly early and give yourself some extra time on the front end. Arrive early and enjoy the time relaxing before the hunt,

We flew into Terrace BC several years ago. Went to Vancouver then Air Canada to Terrace. No issues whatsoever.

Take a mainstream airline into Canada. Then Air North to your final destination.

I know too many people who book Delta or Air Canada all the way with a 2 hr or less layover, and miss their flights or their gear doesn't make it. Dont do that. The airlines don't have you (weapon toting) in mind when selling those itineraries, they are selling to the masses.