Airsoft for nuisance animals !

Opah

WKR
Just got my new airsoft rifle to run off nuisance animals, and I tell you this thing is awe sum !
Select a screw you mode semi single, semi 3 round burst and full auto. the range is just about the full length of my back yard, installed my red dot halo sight, 240 round mags and hours on a battery.
talk about fun and accurate, got some thing stubborn like a possum and want to put the hurt on them 3 round burst works magic. multiple targets ? full auto and spray 240 rounds, not sure how many per sec or minute but it is adequate and 360 to 400 FPS, it is not the sound barrier like my whisper cat air rifle but then again I don't have to shovel them up and dispose of them like I do with the whisper cat.
just wondering anyone else in a city confides that is taking advantage of airsoft ?
1625258436793.png

Last edited:

OldGrayJB

WKR
I've never used an airsoft on an animal but I've been shot with one. They sting. I'm sure it'll work. I saw a park ranger shoot a bull elk with a paintball gun. That was effective too.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I had a buck in the yard eating my peach tree the other day. I keep an old broken shovel handle next to the door that I can throw out to 40 yards really accurately. It's about 4 feet long. That thing hit him right in the forehead and he didn't even budge. I chased him out of the yard and 5 minutes later there he was again eating the tree. This time it hit him on the side and he still just stood there. I'm not sure the airsoft will work for me.

They won't let me shoot them, I think I need a mountain lion.

I bought a paintball gun to haze black bears off a job site in Florida once. It took a few days of getting pelted by paintballs for them to quit showing up.

BigDog00

WKR
I had a buck in the yard eating my peach tree the other day. I keep an old broken shovel handle next to the door that I can throw out to 40 yards really accurately. It's about 4 feet long. That thing hit him right in the forehead and he didn't even budge. I chased him out of the yard and 5 minutes later there he was again eating the tree. This time it hit him on the side and he still just stood there. I'm not sure the airsoft will work for me.

They won't let me shoot them, I think I need a mountain lion.
Try a paintball gun....if he's still persistant just put the paint balls in the freezer. I can't imagine he'd still hang around after that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
I was cutting up a deer one year that had 4 pellets in its ass. Figured it must have be getting into some ones bushes during winter.