AK Caribou

Just have one question..... Alaska Air or United Airlines?

we have our trip planned and deciding between these two for booking. Flying Denver to Kotz. Late August.

which is easier, more beneficial, cost friendly, and keep in mind delayed or pushed flights.

TIA

Take Alaska Air all the way. It will cost less and no issues with gear being misplaced. Denver to Kotz is normally a $775 ticket and you can safely return home with meat and horns..

Quick note: Any of my clients who need meat boxes I ship a pallet load of boxes for my clients and the charge is about 1/2 that of Alaska Airlines. Think about how you are going to ship racks. You will need cardboard and bubble rack/Duck Tape. The Meat Boxes are a service I offer only to my clients. I make almost nothing on the boxes but I do not sell them to the general public.

Walt

AKBorn

WKR
Alaska Air seems to have far less gate agents who are unfamiliar with how to check in firearms, in their lower 48 locations. I used united a couple of times years ago, it seemed like I had to walk them through the process. hat could have been an anomaly, but has never happened in nearly 20 years of flying with Alaska Airlines.

Alaska air with their credit card, they give you the 1st bag free. You can use the companion fare or probably pay for the trip with the 40,000 bonus miles. PM me if you want a referral email...

robie

WKR
We flew up United because they fly direct from Houston to Anchorage. Then home Alaska airlines has because of how well they deal with meat and antlers.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I would agree and go with Alaska Airlines. More "hunter friendly". Also their credit card has good perks if you travel to Alaska frequently.