AK draw results...

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Such is not the case anymore! My two most recent don’t have 574! I thought there was a mistake : )
Whoa, I hadn't heard that! Mine both have 574, as do I. My parents were born up here pre-statehood and do not have 574's IIRC.

What time do they typically post results? I’m new to Alaska permits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
What time do they typically post results? I’m new to Alaska permits.
It seems like it depends from year to year. I've seen it available at midnight and I've seen it available at 9:00 AM. I've also seen people, like me, crash the dang site due to volume and not get it for even longer.

Although there are some people who just got residency that would do certain tags more justice than lifers.

I know a lifer that drew a Peters Creek ram a couple years ago and made it a few miles in and then looked up. It was at that point he realized sheep don't live on the valley floor and went home. File that under things that pi$$ a guy off.

Good luck everyone. I'm going to bed soon so I'm ready at midnight!

oenanthe

WKR
Although there are some people who just got residency that would do certain tags more justice than lifers.

This is true. Years ago one of my coworkers drew DCUA and didn't even go. I would've much rather that tag had gone to some new guy willing to work for it, rather than a life-long Alaskan who was too lazy to even try.

Down to just a few hours now. Good luck to all of you!

as.ks.ak

WKR
Seriously.

Such a fun night whether I draw or not. I have a proposition for you if neither of us draws sheep

And once you’ve made that proposition, I’d like to just go ahead and crash that party too.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
And once you’ve made that proposition, I’d like to just go ahead and crash that party too.

Bahaha well how do you feel about hunting with kids?!? You’re more than welcome to join me this fall.

as.ks.ak

WKR
I’ve got too many irons in the fire right now as it is. But in years to come sharing camp with both you, Kyle and Gregg someday would be a freakin blast!

OP
Molon Labe
Refresh...
Purposely have a very busy day set up so I can remain distracted.
Refresh...

as.ks.ak

WKR
I’m gonna guess 0922 as the time it posts.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
They’ll post as soon as I quit checking. Then when I do, the site will be crashed again haha.