AK draw results

deadwolf

WKR
The time at which the results come out has varied so greatly in past years it’s impossible to predict! I’ve had the email in my inbox first thing in the morning and I’ve seen it come out at 5pm Friday as F&G walked out the door for the weekend. Maybe the start time for this event is an indication of the results being posted? Maybe BHA has the inside track on the time! Hahaha

c672c24770bd235276046bb936bd2151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
The time at which the results come out has varied so greatly in past years it’s impossible to predict! I’ve had the email in my inbox first thing in the morning and I’ve seen it come out at 5pm Friday as F&G walked out the door for the weekend. Maybe the start time for this event is an indication of the results being posted? Maybe BHA has the inside track on the time! Hahaha

c672c24770bd235276046bb936bd2151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’ll go to the party tonight either way. I mean it’s winter in AK, what else is there to do on a Friday night but drink.

Hopefully we can make it into the RHAK meet if the snow holds off. I got a 2 hour meeting at 9am so they need to get this party rolling! I prefer to confirm my disappointment in a timely fashion instead of prolonging it an extra couple hours. Especially if I’m in a meeting and have to feel my phone blow up in my pocket for two hours!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Goats are cool but man I wanted a sheep tag. Oh well, if I can get the goat early, I can go try for sheep later.