AK draw results

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't draw a sheep but did draw a goat and elk. Buddy drew a DS203 as well as the same goat tag I got. Any tips on DS203 would be more than welcome!

I was really hoping for a musk ox...I'm happy that I'll be going after a bison though. It's on the smoker now, and I'll definitely be ready fill the freezer again. Congrats to everyone who won or donated this year!

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
I played poker with him in Reno, he wasn't very good 😂 😂

Great tags though!

Oh hell—that’s not good, not goo at all. Only played poker one night, and barely recall even buying in, no recollection of leaving the table. Think I’m still nursing that hang over. Was hoping I’d never run into anyone who witnessed that night.

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
And the wife is the lucky one on all things raffle/lottery/slot machine. Yes, she actually wins overall on slots when we do Vegas, so strange.

Granted, example of her luck, this is her THIRD time to draw Tok. She drew it twice before she was 16. Sadly all that came from those is video of her missing a 42”+ ram. So hoping her luck changes on punching this years tags.

DS 203 in Delta
also DG 476 and DB 291 in Kodiak
and DM 772 across the Tanana.

It was a good year 🤷‍♂️

My first sheep hunt - I have some idea of what I am in for...but you never really know until you know. Doing goats with a buddy that drew the Glenn Hwy tag in Sept then I'll do the Kodiak one in Oct...done a lot of goats so not completely out of my element with the sheep draw. The Afognak tag is very interesting to me and I can't wait for it...will be my first Afognak trip and have been trying to draw it for 6 yrs.

JRodAK

FNG
My 12 year old son drew DS102. I already scheduled a flight with 40 Mile into one of their strips. Hoping that we’re getting put into a good spot.

Lucky kid also drew the youth 40 Mile Caribou YC831 tag. So we’ll be hunting Caribou then Sheep back to back.

Super Pumped!

fatbacks

WKR
No luck for me in sheep this year... although I'll need to dust off all my old Denali winter gear and prepare to freeze my ass off. Drew DM766.