AK draw results

22lr

WKR
Big fat zero for me... O well, I already had a good backup plan. Will see if we can execute it now...

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing for me or the lady (again), but my Mom drew DC590 Talkeetna Caribou that I will go help on! Watching some of the videos people put together for that hunt has me very stoked! Looks like awesome country and a close(ish) flight from Birchwood so we don't have to wait for the weather gods to align for a decent weather window. Unlike trying to go through several of the Alaska Range passes.

My best bud drew Di351 Farewell Bison!!! I convinced him to put in for this over Delta bison (overrated IMO). So I will be riding shotgun with him, or actually floating along myself in a PR-49. He's going to be in the market for a new raft soon to shove in the back of the 180. I am likely going to have to forego sheep season this year, but can't pass up an opportunity for this rare bison hunt!

recurveman

Lil-Rokslider
took forever to get through.......To get a big fat ZERO!!!!! First disappointment of the year. Many more to come.

Wapack

FNG
I also struck out this year. My buddy drew a goat tag so at least I'm along for the ride. Congrats to everyone who drew!!

keller

WKR
nothing hear.. just getting conditioned for the rest of the dissapointments of the year... congrats to all that drew cant wait for the ictures and stories.

Clarktar

WKR
Zero for this household, but it was fun thinking I might be drawn for the last couple months.

Back to throwing darts at maps!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk