AKEK Backpack Giveaway - We Are Back!

Would love to test one of your packs this spring and summer vs my Metcalf and outdoorsmans. I’m just a ways down the road from you at the south end of Utah county. Good luck with your business.

Vaultman

WKR
I want a complimentary pack. I am out pretty much every weekend, season or not. I could certainly test it well, and would give an honest review.

I don’t need a pack, but I do appreciate your candid response to the questions and criticism… if you guys do move production to this country, I will really be impressed and will buy one to try out…

We have some solid pack companies here in this country, so I don’t want to support overseas when we have great US made options already

Join that mix and I will absolutely buy one

Fatcamp

WKR
Good on you guys for having a thick enough skin to come back.

I'd put it through the paces. Use Kifaru hunting and a Cabelas external frame pack for training now.

Looks like a very well thought out pack. It’s obvious that it was designed by hunters. I would love a complimentary pack to put to the test.

I want a complimentary pack.

I mean, hey if you guys can take the hard knocks guys around here can dish out, that pack might be worth while after all.

Once again, best wishes on your venture.

fatlander

WKR
If your pack is legit, I’ll be the first to eat humble pie.

Heck, I’d even put some meat in it before a burn test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk