AKEK Backpack Giveaway - We Are Back!

Geewhiz

WKR
I would like to try out one of your packs please. I packed out a dozen or so animals last year and would like to put it through the ringer.

I still don’t understand how you will be able to start production in the US by the end of this year.

The questions that come to mind…. Are you planning to test the US version before bringing it to market? Securing textile supplies in this crazy supply chain.

I wish you the best on this ambitious endeavor!

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I still don’t understand how you will be able to start production in the US by the end of this year.

The questions that come to mind…. Are you planning to test the US version before bringing it to market? Securing textile supplies in this crazy supply chain.

I wish you the best on this ambitious endeavor!

Yes we are running into a lot of opposition on the bag. Yes we will be testing before it hits the main market.
The good news is our USA frame design is complete and they will start production soon.

Mseropian

FNG
I know I’m a little late to the give away party. I usually roll with eberlestock or mystery ranch pack with the overload feature. I’d like to compare it against those. Very intrigued with this pack and look forward to hearing more.