AKEK PACK GIVEAWAY - Updated Pack Features (Alpha 3200x)

Willing to give one the chance of a lifetime in the whitetail woods and out west next year chasing mule deer and antelope.

Looks and sounds like a great company and backpack. I’m a new big game hunter with limited finances due to being a new college graduate and would love to try AKEK instead of my school backpack!

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Terrible customer service, within 2 weeks
I wrote 2 letters asking
didn't get any response
I'm sorry if we missed any emails! We are usually pretty quick to respond to everything. Maybe it's possible that we responded and the email went to your junk folder?
We are here to help if anyone needs!

bluumoon

WKR
Sign me up, I'd be willing to share with people hunting SW CO for part of bow and 1st rifle, I'll be out for September bear as well as 2nd and 3rd elk rifle.

Went back and watched the product video, the adjustable belt and quick release gun holster look like they could be an improvement over my current arrangement.

Last edited:

OldGrayJB

WKR
It's good to see a company taking user feedback and making positive changes. Keep in up Akek. Innovation never stops.

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
We are wanting to give away a couple more packs for reviews and testing!

We have taken many of your suggestions and upgraded our pack system. If you are looking for a great day pack or something for a few nights the AKEK 3200x will be a great fit for you!

All the pack details can be found on our website here:
https://akek.com/product/alpha-3200-backpack/

Please comment to enter the giveaway.

We will select 2 winners on Wednesday Aug 31st.
Good looking pack that appears very functional. Lots of cool features and organization. I’d love to give one a try!

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We are choosing our pack winners tomorrow morning! Comment for a chance to win!

Dunndm

WKR
Been needing a new pack for about 2 years now! Would love to have a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk