AKEK PACK GIVEAWAY - Updated Pack Features (Alpha 3200x)

So the million dollar question : What makes you say that you probably won’t be a repeat buyer?
I think for the $400 entry point, it’s a good pack, but not so great that I’d rush out to buy another. Their website says the frame is USA made, but I don’t know where the rest of the pack is made. There are 4 great pack companies within 20 miles from me. I’ll probably go with Blacks Creek on my next pack.

Qball89

FNG
I think for the $400 entry point, it’s a good pack, but not so great that I’d rush out to buy another. Their website says the frame is USA made, but I don’t know where the rest of the pack is made. There are 4 great pack companies within 20 miles from me. I’ll probably go with Blacks Creek on my next pack.
Awesome! That’s for elaborating!

Charkan72

FNG
Well I bought it. According to Akek new packs have the updates. Frame is made in USA and load lifters are moved up to work better. Also removed the mesh on the straps and belt also. They also say they are coming out with more bags to fit this frame. I like rooting for an underdog so will give it a try.

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Well I bought it. According to Akek new packs have the updates. Frame is made in USA and load lifters are moved up to work better. Also removed the mesh on the straps and belt also. They also say they are coming out with more bags to fit this frame. I like rooting for an underdog so will give it a try.

Thanks for taking a leap of faith! You won't be disappointed in your new pack! We are constantly listening to feedback and making changes as needed. We are very pleased with our latest pack system and are only getting better as we implement suggestions from our users.

Ashenwelt

FNG
@AKEK I can't see anything on fit or adjustment. On most packs I am a Large/Tall or Extra Tall (long torso, not tall), and heavy set... but no torso sizes or general fit info? Hard to consider a pack without that info.

Anyone else seen info?

Thanks!

@AKEK I can't see anything on fit or adjustment. On most packs I am a Large/Tall or Extra Tall (long torso, not tall), and heavy set... but no torso sizes or general fit info? Hard to consider a pack without that info.

Anyone else seen info?

Thanks!
They replied in one of the AKEK pack threads. They made some changes to have a much broader fit, from skinny to large people. I am sure @AKEK will provide an accurate response.

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor

Anyone else seen info?

Thanks!

Yes!! Our latest release allows you to adjust the pack in so many ways! We don't list specific sizes because the pack should fit "almost" anyone. The belt adjusts up to 42in or even small as a 26in waist. And the height ranges from 5' to 6' 5". You can see our video that shows how it adjusts in different ways:

That all being said we realize there might be a few that simply can't get the pack to fit right for whatever reason. So we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Thanks!

Brandon