WTS Alaska Air E-Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHNC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yesterday, our boat captain backed out of our hunt on Kuiu for this fall. Alaska Air issued an E-Certificate for the full value of my airline ticket. They do not do refunds evidently. The Certificate is for 825.00. It is a code with an PIN number that Anyone can use, not specific to me. If anyone is interested in purchase, I will sell for 700.00. Must be redeemed by February 2022. Travel can be ANYTIME after that. Just the flight must be BOOKED by that time. My phone number is 828 674 6752. Or you can PM me here. I will accept paypal or Venmo. Once transaction is complete, I will email or text the code and PIN to you immediately.

SOLD! Thank you

Last edited:
OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nobody hunting Alaska next year?
Just to add. This 825.00 can be used for ANY type of ticket. One person, two person, first class, main cabin, etc. Its just like a gift card to reduce the cost of total price. Make me an offer, ill probably take it if its fair.

Last edited:
OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I havent heard of any ordeals, but ill check on it. ALL the airlines suck ass when it comes to covid BS. Im sure Alaska is no better or worse than the rest.

Edit: i just googled it. Seems it was back on October. Uncooperative woman making a scene. Then in March, some guy pissed all over the plane over not wanting to wear a mask. I hate a stupid mask too, but i would bust some jaws if some asshole tried to piss on me over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.