Alaska and Me

Kolbeck

FNG
I just finished reading Billy Molls's book Alaska and Me, I couldn't put it down, great book and I would highly recommend. Thanks Billy for taking the time and effort to tell some of your great adventures.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Try out Rocky Mclevens "Wild Men, Wild Alaska." Great read as well. Will have to pick up Billy's book.

Yes, it is a great read, and it goes along very well with his videos. They are the only hunting videos the wife will watch with me.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Try out Rocky Mclevens "Wild Men, Wild Alaska." Great read as well. Will have to pick up Billy's book.

Just finished Rocky's 2nd book as well. Both are great reads. Now I'm onto Billy's book, looking forward to it as I really like watching his video which is why I threw down the coin and bought the whole collection a couple weeks ago. Just good stuff to get my motivated to hit the gym. Super entertaining, can imagine his book is just as good or better!!

Just finished Rocky's 2nd book as well. Both are great reads. Now I'm onto Billy's book, looking forward to it as I really like watching his video which is why I threw down the coin and bought the whole collection a couple weeks ago. Just good stuff to get my motivated to hit the gym. Super entertaining, can imagine his book is just as good or better!!

I have read Mclevens books and they were great. I'll have to check out Billy's. Is it the same style?