Alaska DIY moose 2023

Dilrod

FNG
Has anyone use dead horse outfitters?

planning my second Alaska hunt, first Alaska diy moose. I see there are some places that have 2023 moose hunts available.

I have always loved supporting veterans, and while I am fortunate to have the means ( and hopefully the time) to make mistakes, my father does not. I am looking for opinions/options for the best diy moose hunts in Alaska, so I can get my fathers bucket list hunt secured

Thanks in advance for any info.

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a caribou trip booked with them for 2022, trying to scope out if that's the kind of moose hunt I really want to go on.

They're solid folks, very responsive and strongly safety oriented. I'm confident the caribou hunt will be a blast, but I think the areas they moose hunt are pretty thick.

Would love for somebody that's moose hunted with them to chime in.

bmrfish

WKR
Has anyone use dead horse outfitters?

planning my second Alaska hunt, first Alaska diy moose. I see there are some places that have 2023 moose hunts available.

I have always loved supporting veterans, and while I am fortunate to have the means ( and hopefully the time) to make mistakes, my father does not. I am looking for opinions/options for the best diy moose hunts in Alaska, so I can get my fathers bucket list hunt secured

Thanks in advance for any info.

Recommend exercising due diligence in your research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alaskan89

Lil-Rokslider
Recommend exercising due diligence in your research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven't found anything on them as I was curious to see some reviews but there isn't much out there, care to share what you know?

Nontyp

FNG
I think last year may have been the first year the moose hunted. I don’t their hunters got one. I talked to them on the phone and also while on the haul road we pulled into the launch and talked with Captain Hook. He seemed like a pretty good guy but I think they stack the hunters in pretty tight along the river for caribou.