Alaska draws are out!

Daniel_M

WKR
DC483. But, I may tag out on caribou during out sheep hunt. I would like a nice bull to mount but thats gonna be iffy in velvet on an early season shot.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alaska draws came out this morning, just wondering what folks drew. I got DC483.

Luke drew DC483 as well, and I drew late season Delta sheep....

Was going to be an awesome year either way, but now we can start planning in earnest :)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
If course 65* not gonna let a lame tag Becca drew keep us for doing a Brooks Range flyout!!

OP
AK Troutbum
Luke drew DC483 as well, and I drew late season Delta sheep....

Was going to be an awesome year either way, but now we can start planning in earnest :)
Sweeeet, you drew DS204! after 15 years of putting in for that tag, I finally drew it back in 2010. What a great hunt. Hey, if you need any info on it, I'd be glad to share what I know. Congratulations!

Bighorse

WKR
I didn't get enough of Etolin in 2012. I'm going back with my Bow in 2013 to hunt those knarly rainforest bulls. I drew DE318. I also drew a unit 20 Caribou tag DC827. With all the registration hunts in Alaska. It's gonna be a busy year again. I'm really looking forward to my August 1st Goat hunt.

Wow, that's awesome. You guys are lucky. We are still waiting for the spring grizzly results, and I won't know the fall draw results until June. I sure wish the BC gov. would get on the ball like you guys.

Congrats and good luck to every one who drew a tag!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, that's awesome. You guys are lucky. We are still waiting for the spring grizzly results, and I won't know the fall draw results until June. I sure wish the BC gov. would get on the ball like you guys.

Congrats and good luck to every one who drew a tag!

Thanks! AK has only been releasing results this early since 2010, it sure makes it easier to plan!

My buddy and I did not draw the caribou unit we put in for together. We are moving to plan B which will be a fly in moose hunt but I'll know more after our talk tomorrow. We could move on to plans C, D, or E! lol.