Alaska Grizzly Hunt Film

traviswdalton

Lil-Rokslider
That’s next on my bucket list. Actually it’s the last thing on my bucket list. I might need to make a new list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing, can’t imagine keeping my cool enough to use a bow! Just shot a bear two days ago in the blue mountains of wa and I was nervous at 384 yards,lol. Great bear this guy got!

OP
B
Brendan shot two great bears in 2019 with Lance. Excellent guide and bowhunter that got it done!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup- dandy video! big bears; lucky kid- I'm guessing not many 12 year olds get an opportunity for a once in a lifetime hunt :)

jmav58

WKR
My son Matt filmed this adventure for KUIU, he also filmed "Don't Wait", Marathon of Dreams" and another bear video "Footsteps of Giants". Check them out on the KUIU site, they are very well done.
So your son was the one that had the bear run within 6 yards of him? Is it hard for him to hike with a set of nuts that big?

Reactions: zia
Wow two great bears and an awesome video. I was fortunate enough to get to go on a grizzly bear hunt last fall and got a really nice bear too. What an adventure and that country sure is something to see. I'm still floating on cloud nine.

zia

FNG
So your son was the one that had the bear run within 6 yards of him? Is it hard for him to hike with a set of nuts that big?
Yes that was my son, also his heavy breathing in the background. Right after that 6 step encounter he texted us on his Garmin and said things "got a little interesting" on the hunt. Best he doesn't go into details with his mother reading the messages.

Last edited: