Alaska Guide Creations 20% Off, Free Shipping

AGC is running a 20% off sale on what appears to be damn near everything, and with code PREHUNT19 shipping is free. I grabbed the new rangefinder pouch for $24 to my door.

OP
Boxerboxer
Just gotta add that I had awesome customer service this morning. I placed my order, then realized I goofed on both billing and shipping addresses. I called them, then realized it was like 5:45 AM in Utah, hung up, sent an email, and within about 20 minutes had an email from Zac their customer service guy saying it was taken care of, and a few hours later got a phone call from Zac following up on my missed call (hadn't even left a message). Shout out to Zac, that dude is on it.

Just gotta add that I had awesome customer service this morning. I placed my order, then realized I goofed on both billing and shipping addresses. I called them, then realized it was like 5:45 AM in Utah, hung up, sent an email, and within about 20 minutes had an email from Zac their customer service guy saying it was taken care of, and a few hours later got a phone call from Zac following up on my missed call (hadn't even left a message). Shout out to Zac, that dude is on it.
I'd certainly echo your sentiments with the customer service. Zac and Jaret were fast and professional at all points in giving me a hand. Cant say enough about them.
Big thumbs up!

OP
Boxerboxer
I’ve been wanting to buy the auto-lock upgrade buckles but didn’t want to pay $20+ shipped. Just got them for $12. Thanks!
I would have done the same if I hadn't just bought a set from Kifaru. Not as cheap as this deal but cheaper than normal AGC shipped price.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Boxerboxer
Is this over? I added PREHUNT19 and it did not change anything? Maybe I missed it.
The code is for free shipping. If the 20% off is still in place it will show the discount on the product page and in the cart.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk