Alaska Guide Creations customer service

Bachto

WKR
I had been looking at getting an Alaska Guide Creations bino harness for about a year to replace my cheaper one. It was $100 - $110 for the ones I was looking at which was hard for me to spend so I kept holding off. Last month I received a larger commission check than usual (right before hunting season coincidentally) and decided to splurge and get one.

Fast forward 2 weeks my 11 month old puppy got into my gear room and chewed up the ends of the bino tether while I was at work.
I emailed AGC (around 6:00pm Yesterday) and told them what happened saying I just needed some new tethers and I would pay anything I needed to to get a replacement. I got an email back at 8:00 saying My email had been forwarded to another team member and to send photos of what I needed to her. I did that night and asking to send me a bill for shipping or whatever is needed again and this morning had a response to send them my address and within one hour I had a tracking number and new tethers on the way with not even a mention to me paying for anything. All of this was taken care of within 12 hours during September which I can only imagine is one of their busiest months. This is hands down THE BEST customer service I have ever recieved.

Please do yourself a favor and get yourself an AGC pack for the high quality product and even higher quality customer service.

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
I also think it is cool that Jaret puts his cell number on the harnesses. Solid company.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Great news. I’m on day 4 of no phone call or email response from a certain Broadhead company that failed on an elk this year. Getting really annoyed that they won’t answer their phone or respond to emails.

great customer service is becoming a bigger and bigger factor in my choice of gear.

I purchsed from them 2x and have been very happy...and they make some awesome stuff!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have 3 of them. I have spoke with them a few times over the years. They give you that small town mom/pop business feel. Good stuff!!