Alaska Guide Creations - New Colors 2019

Dooger

FNG
FYI, they have two new colors for their bino harnesses. Ranger Green and Foliage. Pics below.

Attachments

• 1D2DD014-41AF-4338-AC8F-D4984C50250D.jpeg
    1D2DD014-41AF-4338-AC8F-D4984C50250D.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 134
  • F3B5475F-927E-4F22-BC1B-7498BB849BC9.jpeg
    F3B5475F-927E-4F22-BC1B-7498BB849BC9.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 134

sneaky

"DADDY"
Nice color options, but those things are like wearing a backpack on your chest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
They absolutely are sneaky. Which is why they’re the best!
Not hardly, but to each their own. I much prefer a more streamlined bino harness. Those things are just too big. I don't need 75 things in my bino harness.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Not hardly, but to each their own. I much prefer a more streamlined bino harness. Those things are just too big. I don't need 75 things in my bino harness.

I’ll agree with you as long as kuiu doesn’t come out of your mouth! ;).

I tried them all and the agc was my favorite by far. It’s big enough I can leave the pack in the truck when chasing antelope and if I’m chasing elk I minimize what’s in it and it keeps the weight down. It doesn’t get in the way of drawing my bow so I see no issues with the size. It’s nice to have access to items I need fairly regularly so I don’t have to drop my backpack and dig through it.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’ll agree with you as long as kuiu doesn’t come out of your mouth! ;).

I tried them all and the agc was my favorite by far. It’s big enough I can leave the pack in the truck when chasing antelope and if I’m chasing elk I minimize what’s in it and it keeps the weight down. It doesn’t get in the way of drawing my bow so I see no issues with the size. It’s nice to have access to items I need fairly regularly so I don’t have to drop my backpack and dig through it.
If Kuiu comes out of my mouth it's usually associated with a varying assortment of four letter words.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

I got the KISS from them and it’s perfect, full protection for the binos, room for a few rounds, tags, and that’s about it.

NDGuy

WKR
That's why I went to FHF. Little drop in storage but that's what pants pockets and belt pouches are for.

Plus the AGC sat below my sternum which I didn't like. FHF sits high and tight!

sneaky

"DADDY"
That's why I went to FHF. Little drop in storage but that's what pants pockets and belt pouches are for.

Plus the AGC sat below my sternum which I didn't like. FHF sits high and tight!
Yep. That's what I run. The only AGC I could tolerate was the KISS with the Max pocket

skolberg

FNG
My buddy and I go rounds on the streamline vs having everything handy debate. He runs an Alaska guide creations, I run a solohuntr. I am for the streamlined option UNTIL we are on our 7 day backcountry elk hunt. then I find myself stopping to dig through my pack for small items he is able to stash in his harness. I will say they also have the loop that you hang your bow on to free up your hands when glassing on foot that is extremely handy. I think my preference depends on the type of hunt I am on. I can see appropriateness in both options.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy and I go rounds on the streamline vs having everything handy debate. He runs an Alaska guide creations, I run a solohuntr. I am for the streamlined option UNTIL we are on our 7 day backcountry elk hunt. then I find myself stopping to dig through my pack for small items he is able to stash in his harness. I will say they also have the loop that you hang your bow on to free up your hands when glassing on foot that is extremely handy. I think my preference depends on the type of hunt I am on. I can see appropriateness in both options.
You mean on the agc? What loop are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

skolberg

FNG
The loop is right on the front to fasten the top to the bottom. my buddy hangs his bow in that thing all the time. small metal loop, sorry that's not the best description