Alaska Guide Creations Rangefinder Pouch

Just got an email that AGC is opening up presale on their new rangefinder pouch. Does anyone have hands-on with it yet? I was planning on picking up the FHF pouch, but since I run the AGC harness it would be nice to keep it in the family.

ChrisAU

WKR
I just put my RF in the front pocket of my CUB and use the excess shock cord from the closure as a lanyard for the RF. I suppose it may be nice if someone had the KISS and wanted to keep the low profile.

OP
Boxerboxer
I just put my RF in the front pocket of my CUB and use the excess shock cord from the closure as a lanyard for the RF. I suppose it may be nice if someone had the KISS and wanted to keep the low profile.
I have a cub maxx but would like to be able to use the front pocket for other stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Definitely going to buy this. I have the bino pouch, gps pouch and holster and love them all. This should be perfect as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JNDEER

WKR
Has anyone got one yet. Wondering how loose the finder fits in the pouch (Leupold rx1200). Looking for complete one handed easy operation where the finder is not pinched in the pouch. From their YouTube channel it looks like the sides don’t pinch it, but the pouch appears tall and may be hard to grab it with one hand.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Has anyone got one yet. Wondering how loose the finder fits in the pouch (Leupold rx1200). Looking for complete one handed easy operation where the finder is not pinched in the pouch. From their YouTube channel it looks like the sides don’t pinch it, but the pouch appears tall and may be hard to grab it with one hand.

I am not sure how the Leupold would fit but my Leica RF works just fine in the AGC rangefinder pouch.

JNDEER

WKR
Thanks for the quick response.

If you had to have a bow in your off hand- could you quietly and quickly with your hand get the finder out- range and put it back?

Would it be possible- say if you are finishing the last 50+ yards of the stalk to have the top flap open and flipped back so you could just grab the finder- range- and put it back quietly and quickly?

bruno59

WKR
I have the same Leupold RF and the agc RF pouch and the rf fits loose in the pouch but the only thing sticking out is the the little eye piece, you can do it with one hand but not real easy the lid gets in the way a little

OP
Boxerboxer
My vortex ranger is a little tight but as long as I don't rush it it's fine to get out one handed. Call AGC, they're pretty great on the phone and I'm sure they've tried your rangefinder in the pouch.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Thanks for the quick response.

If you had to have a bow in your off hand- could you quietly and quickly with your hand get the finder out- range and put it back?

Would it be possible- say if you are finishing the last 50+ yards of the stalk to have the top flap open and flipped back so you could just grab the finder- range- and put it back quietly and quickly?

I have only been rifle hunting with it so far so I haven’t tried any quick or stealthy maneuvers with it. Unfortunately, it is sitting about 1900 miles away from me right now so I can’t try it out for you ☹️