Alaska Guided Caribou Recommendations

Can't find any buds to do a DIY trip (love em, but they are all Southeast whitetail hunters who just want to drink beer every night and giggle at their phones while sitting in a tree for 3 hours and then go back to watch football and drink more beer, and also cant get away for more than a couple of days at a time anyway). So looking at a guided trip 1x1

Any recommendations for an Alaskan outfitter? TIA

rpri5684

FNG
Where are you located. I am planning a 2020 Diy trip and we are about to put down a deposit. If you are close by, we could meet up and discuss. I am in middle Georgia. We have 3 going and have room for one more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Doc Holliday
Where are you located. I am planning a 2020 Diy trip and we are about to put down a deposit. If you are close by, we could meet up and discuss. I am in middle Georgia. We have 3 going and have room for one more.

PM sent

mcseal2

WKR
I have buddies like that. They love hearing about my trips and even talking about them, but either time, money, or commitment just isn't there. Luckily I have one buddy I hunted with since we were kids that is dumb enough to go with me. We go on almost all our out of state adventures together. Good luck finding the right fit for you, the right partner or partners can make or break a trip. We are taking another friend on our caribou trip next year, so we will be trying something new also.

I don't know a lot of guides for Caribou hunting you can look up Bearly Wounded Outfitters I believe he does guided Caribou hunts. You can also look up Deadhorse Outfitters up near Prudhoe Bay they do Drop Camps and I know they will take you out as a Solo hunter if you are still looking to go that route. Both of them are great companies. Hope you find something

AK_hunter

FNG
Just came back from a guided hunt on the Alaska Peninsula. Had an amazing time. Hit me up if you’d like some info.

bkmail

FNG
I don't know a lot of guides for Caribou hunting you can look up Bearly Wounded Outfitters I believe he does guided Caribou hunts. You can also look up Deadhorse Outfitters up near Prudhoe Bay they do Drop Camps and I know they will take you out as a Solo hunter if you are still looking to go that route. Both of them are great companies. Hope you find something

Barely wonded is no longer in business with an airboat.
Deadhorse outfitters is carpet bombing the river with camps every 1/2 mile. He has singlehandedly ruined what was a great hunting opportunity.
He wont be around very long I predict, thankfully.
Bk