Alaska guys in the Palmer area?

There are a few. I grew up out there and am planning on moving back in 1-2 years.

Most beautiful and greatest place in the world, if you ask me.

JonnyB

WKR
I was up there just a couple years ago. Went back to Ft Bragg and then got medically retired from the army. We will be returning to the valley in about a year. Currently waiting for my smarty pants wife to finish up at ECU so we can go back haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Tradslam

Tradslam

FNG
Man there’s a bunch! No joke on the sleet storm, out of curiosity anyone know of any river boats that will be coming up for sale? Looking for a smaller rig to start with 16-18 foot.

Im sure I’ll end up with a few different boats lol.

OP
Tradslam

Tradslam

FNG
It didn’t feel like that driving up! Shit we had snow from Wyoming on, about 45 hours of white roads.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

any of you guys shoot 3D around here?

Craig4791

WKR
It didn’t feel like that driving up! Shit we had snow from Wyoming on, about 45 hours of white roads.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

any of you guys shoot 3D around here?
How was it getting across the border!? Ive been looking at moving top there and the border issue is something I wasn't sure about...

Clarktar

WKR
How was it getting across the border!? Ive been looking at moving top there and the border issue is something I wasn't sure about...
I just moved up also. Border was super simple. If you are towing a trailer packed full of home stuff no questions. Second time I crossed I had my employment letter to show them but they never asked.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Figure you'll find quite a few guys from South Central on here. Won't take long for you to realize it's one of the best places in Alaska.

Flydaho

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to AK! I'm in Palmer as well, you're going to love it up here. Keep your eye out for a G3 or other fully welded jon boat, they come up fairly often. If you want to use it to fish the Kenai, you will need a 4-stroke with 50hp or less on the powerhead.

Clarktar

WKR
If anyone in the valley / ANC area wants to get together for some backcountry skiing/ touring I'm ready!!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
If anyone in the valley / ANC area wants to get together for some backcountry skiing/ touring I'm ready!!

I may take you up on that. My knee has been pretty solid for a few years now. I’ll hit you up after I’ve either blown my knee up again or knocked the rust off