WTB *Alaska* - Large Rifle Magnum Primers, Hunter/MagPro Powder, Nosler Bullets

ncederholm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As the title says, I am located in Wasilla, Alaska and am in need of the following components:

1- Large Rifle Magnum Primers (Federal, CCI, Remington, Winchester): will buy anything from 100 - 7,500 count.

2- Ramshot Hunter - 1lbs/8lbs ok
3- Ramshot Magnum - 1lbs/8lbs ok

4- Nosler Partition .338 (250gr) - Shipping from lower 48 is OK.
5- Nosler Accubond .308 (200gr) - Shipping from lower 48 is OK.

I am willing to meet up in person of course, I also understand the market and am aware that I will likely need to pay a premium on these components.
As long as you are not raking me over the coals, I am willing to pay a fair premium as that's just the way it is right now.

****Nosler Bullets**** — Can be shipped from the Lower 48, so if you are will to sell, I will obviously pay for shipping!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mid south has 1 pounders of hunter in stock. Not sure about hazmat to Alaska though.

Edit- I just saw powder valley has 1 and 8 pound jugs as well.

MooreAK

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can find it online, you can ship powder to Alaska through Carlile my connect, and pickup at the anch terminal. However the hazmat charge was quite expensive. I paid over 200$ just in hazmat fees. Ammunition was about the normal shipping charge with my connect. But is an option

OP
ncederholm

ncederholm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you can find it online, you can ship powder to Alaska through Carlile my connect, and pickup at the anch terminal. However the hazmat charge was quite expensive. I paid over 200$ just in hazmat fees. Ammunition was about the normal shipping charge with my connect. But is an option
Thanks man, I will look into that! Do you know how long the typical ship time is with them?

MooreAK

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, I will look into that! Do you know how long the typical ship time is with them?
If I remember right when I shipped ammunition it was only a couple weeks from the time they received it in Seattle. They actually lost the powder shipment so it was a couple months. But I don’t think that’s normal. It did have to wait to clear customs also in anch. I’ve talked to several people who’ve used it for ammunition and had no troubles.

OP
ncederholm

ncederholm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh man.......Loosing a powder shipment would be the ultimate frustration. I will have to look into it, I mainly need Large Rifle Magnum Primers, so even 5,000 of them wouldn't weigh much, I'd just hate to have them lost.