Alaska lottery win.

Bighorse

WKR
Looking at the topography you better be ready for some mountain time. That's a very dynamic bay with lots of steep every where you look. On one hand it's advantageous to gain observational advantage. On the other hand, your gonna find animals lurking "just around that corner". I like terrain like that visually. It creates adversity from a scent management perspective. Best wishes!

waterrat

FNG
I would bring a spike camp set-up along as well. Weather the storm in base camp but if it looks decent for a couple of days push up the creeks or canyon for a fresh look. A love affair may be brewing and sometimes they stay pretty close to home. If you see an obvious sow keep an eye on her back trail,,even the next day! Good Luck,,,,,,

OP
P

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the Input. I'll try to keep this tread updated as the year progresses.

giantsfan

FNG
Hunted that permit in 2017. Saw a lot of sows and Cubs . Wasn’t successful . Get deer tags. Take a zodiac to get around. Prepare for all weather. Had hot weather and very cold weather. Take a tide book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk