Alaskan Bowhunters Association - Grizzly Bear Hunt Raffle

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I snagged another. Less than 20 left. I’ve hunted with Stan before. The guy is an Alaskan legend.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
You must have got the last one. They have posted it is sold out. Someone is going to have a great gift under the tree. All of us that bought a ticket have contributed to a great cause. Bow hunting Alaska is a very special treat no matter the species.

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
it was posted as sold out 2 hrs ago. but it still let me buy one.... i didnt see the sold out memo until after i purchased it

fwafwow

WKR
Not sure where the sold out post was, but turns out I'm *not* in - I paid for one but got an email that there was a glitch in the system and that my ticket and two others were cancelled and will be refunded.

TEmbry

WKR
I apologize to the three guys who purchased tickets too late. The system was supposed to block sales after the 300th ticket and it obviously did not. All three were issued personal emails apologizing for the error, and refunds were issued.

It would be unfair to the original draw to allow extra ticket sales regardless of the reason. I want to keep our raffles completely transparent.

That said, the winner will be announced live tomorrow night at 5pm Alaska time on our Facebook page. Good Luck to the lucky winner on his/her hunt!

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
My Christmas was just made as I am so blessed to have been selected the lucky winner. Thanks to AK bowhunters and this forum for the opportunity and I can’t wait for this hunt. Truly the hunt of a lifetime. Will definitely be asking questions on here for advice as I prepare for this hunt. But for now it’s time to celebrate. Thanks again for an amazing opportunity.

OP
Nick Muche
Glad to hear it Eugene! Congrats on the hunt. You’ll be in great hands with Stan!

I highly recommend the fall hunt. Both are great but the fall hunt will be a truly incredible experience, Bush flights and truly remote.

Tyler and I will be sitting down with Stan tomorrow for a podcast. I’m sure we will discuss both of those hunts, give it a listen if you’d like.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions!

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
I wi
Glad to hear it Eugene! Congrats on the hunt. You’ll be in great hands with Stan!

I highly recommend the fall hunt. Both are great but the fall hunt will be a truly incredible experience, Bush flights and truly remote.

Tyler and I will be sitting down with Stan tomorrow for a podcast. I’m sure we will discuss both of those hunts, give it a listen if you’d like.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions!
l will definitely give it a listen. What is the name of the podcast?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Christmas was just made as I am so blessed to have been selected the lucky winner. Thanks to AK bowhunters and this forum for the opportunity and I can’t wait for this hunt. Truly the hunt of a lifetime. Will definitely be asking questions on here for advice as I prepare for this hunt. But for now it’s time to celebrate. Thanks again for an amazing opportunity.
Congratulations

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That’s great. Congratulations to you and thanks to the ABA for the opportunities. Looking forward to the next one!