Alaskan Bowhunters Association - Grizzly Bear Hunt Raffle

With Ryan's permission, I wanted to post this up here in case anyone is interested in supporting the Alaskan Bowhunter Association. We are raffling off a fully guided Archery only Grizzly Bear hunt with one of the best Grizzly Bear guides currently operating within Alaska. The winner can choose from two different styles of hunts/timeframes. The fall hunt over salmon also offers the hunter a very good opportunity at harvesting a wolf with their bow as most of his clients in the fall see wolves well within bow range. I've hunted and flown with Stan several times and also have hunted the area these adventures will take place in, you can't go wrong with either.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know! I thank you in advance for any and all contributions to our Organization.

Thank you,

Nick

Tickets can be purchased at https://akbowhunters.com

gunnar_17

FNG
Do you know if Canadians can buy a ticket? Now that BC has banned the hunt Alaska may be my best opportunity for archery Griz

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Fantastic outfitter and opportunity. Way better odds than most western tags that I apply for. I’m in already.

If you have ever hunted Alaska, especially if you have bowhunted Alaska, you should also purchase a membership to the ABA.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I should of bought all the tickets and just packed my bags. I wish I was that guy but hell yeah I'm still in for one.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
Nick Muche
Thanks for posting! Glad to contribute.

If I win, is there a limit to the amount of pants I can bring? I'll need some extras if I get within 30 ft of a griz with a bow.

Stan will get you close! He routinely takes traditional archers and many have harvested bears!

OP
Nick Muche
Ticket sales are doing great! Thank you to all of those that contributed. For anyone wanting a chance to bow hunt Grizzly bears here in Alaska, go to the link above and purchase your ticket. Thank you in advance! We will draw a winner as soon as the last ticket is sold!

the_bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
$100 well spent. Glad to support the cause and to throw my name in the hunt to chase after a grizz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Nick Muche
Thanks to everyone who has entered the raffle!

We've sold well over half of the tickets in 9 days, so if anyone is interested in this opportunity I'd get one soon.

The sooner we sell out this one, the sooner we can draw a winner.

Best of luck to everyone, archery hunting Grizzly Bears is the most exciting hunt there is.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I saw today there are less than 50 tickets left. I’m going to grab another and hopefully this will be a great bonus under someone’s Christmas tree.

OP
Nick Muche
Less than 50 tickets left! Wow, this went really quick, thanks to your help. We will draw as soon as they are all sold! Good luck.