Alcohol consumption based on hunt success

I'm not sure which is better. Beer after a long hunt and success or after a hard days work in the sun.

A few years ago my buddy and I were texting back and forth about supplies for a two week moose hunt. Wheeler camp, so glamping was gonna happen. He texted, "how much beer ya think?" To which I replied, "I got 4 cases." Well, in my mind I thought this would read to him as, "I have the beer covered...." But he thought, "man, I better match that at least" - and brought 4 cases with him and one to leave at the truck in the event we had to come out for some reason. Welp, it was a September to remember weather wise, 70's everyday and blue sky for the first 8 days straight. In direct sun it felt like 80 degrees. Great for the beach, horrible for hunting moose. We would go out in the mornings and hunt, but by 10 am we were even getting warm, of course a moose was gonna be bedded so we would head back to camp and cut wood/other chores. "Its 5 o'clock somewhere" became the daily saying around 10:30am-ish. We would head out later afternoon and hunt, but be back to camp by dark - 9pm, start a fire in the wood stove, and tell stories by lantern light until a pile of 5 or 6 or more beers were piled in front of each of us. By day 7 a buddy was set to meet us out there and it was apparent our beer situation was not going to last 7 more days at that rate, so we told him to bring the truck case in with him and a few extra... He showed up with three cases. My buddy shot his first grizz that day and it was a nice one, so we ended up celebrating a little more into the night and made a serious dent in the supply. Another buddy came out to camp a few days after that and brought us 2 extra cases besides what he had on him. By the end of the 14 days all beer was gone. We had to hide this fact from all of our wives.
Pack in out a million empties must have been noisy!

WRO

WKR
We average a case and a half a day of silver sissies antelope hunting plus cocktails at night.

Elk hunting not nearly as much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Northpark

WKR
The last bull elk I killed we packed out about 3 miles and a 3000’ elevation drop with half the bull each (two guys with one dead bull in one trip was not our best idea ever). Killed him at night 7:30 am got back with all the meat and head at 3pm. Proceeded to kill a full bottle of wild turkey 100 proof. Needless to say good thing we had camping gear because driving wasn’t gonna happen. The trailhead was crawling with guys probably 30 people there all asking where we killed it. Made up some drunk story about killing him in the timber in this horrible canyon then we laughed as we watched all the other people at the trailhead race each other to the canyon.