Alec Baldwin shooting

Joebe

FNG
If he keeps saying that he didn't pull the trigger and the press keeps reporting it, he'll get off guaranteed. Rich people almost always get off.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I can't even begin to think how many different weapons I have fired. New, old, reproductions, semi auto, full auto, single action, double action, bolt action, black powder, inline and guns I have made from kits, I have never had a weapon fire without pulling trigger. I have never known anyone who has had that happen. I suppose it could happen if the gun were to be cocked and then dropped. He was holding the gun, he pulled the trigger but someone came up with a way to try to get him off. There does exist a double standard and it is coming into play on this one.

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Ummm... You mean, like, he actually had the gun in his hand, pulled a trigger on a loaded weapon, which then discharged said weapon, killing one and wounding one other person. Other than that, nothing.
Those other careless handlers, were just that. Careless handlers. AB was the most at fault.
He didn't pull the trigger. The gun just went off by itself. He even said so <PUKE>

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Question, would you take a cocked single action gun from someone. Or double action for that matter. The model that was used on the set was a single action. Unless it had been modified.

Dos XX

WKR
Classified Approved
I noticed 2 things on that video.

One, it is a production. It used camera angle, close ups, aperture, etc. for effect. That makes it BS to me as opposed to something with just a straight camera shot. It looks like a Barbara Walters interview.

Two. He is a terrible actor in this, too.

Baddog

WKR
I’m still not convinced he’s actually at fault. If he was given the gun and told or implied they were blanks he’s at fault? Pointing guns at others on movie and tv shows has been happening for a long time. Think if chuck connors couldn’t point his lever action at anyone how could we ever gotten the great tv show the Rifleman?
I do think he’s a dirt ball for other reasons but I’m not convinced he’s the responsible party in this situation yet.

WCB

WKR
I’m still not convinced he’s actually at fault. If he was given the gun and told or implied they were blanks he’s at fault? Pointing guns at others on movie and tv shows has been happening for a long time. Think if chuck connors couldn’t point his lever action at anyone how could we ever gotten the great tv show the Rifleman?
I do think he’s a dirt ball for other reasons but I’m not convinced he’s the responsible party in this situation yet.
Reports have been that there was no firing in the scene. Also, if they were not filming or rehearsing and he just pointed a gun at someone he is 100% at fault. Negligence will come into play. Maybe not intentional but if the barrel was pointed at someone it didn't need to be that is negligence. Also, if he gets charged the prosecutor could just state the first rule of gun safety.

OP
B

Beendare

WKR
Hate to say I told you so…..he was never going to take responsibility.

It was too predictible. Baldwin is a liberal progressive….and their MO is to always make excuses and never take responsibility. They all think that way.

The liberal Dem mayors in these crime ridden cities- same.
Jussie Smollet- same
Fauchi funding the research that caused this Covid mess after Obama shut him down- same

Its a common character flaw in many folks with that political ideology.

ferch

FNG
Hate to say I told you so…..he was never going to take responsibility.

It was too predictible. Baldwin is a liberal progressive….and their MO is to always make excuses and never take responsibility. They all think that way.

The liberal Dem mayors in these crime ridden cities- same.
Jussie Smollet- same
Fauchi funding the research that caused this Covid mess after Obama shut him down- same

Its a common character flaw in many folks with that political ideology.

You are absolutely right, it's always the gun's fault according to the anti-gun liberals. It is funny how anti-gun they are but they're totally ok with them as long as it pads their wallets... that's also how you know they are hypocrites.

ferch

FNG
Good points, but as others have said, if they weren't filming a scene, why point it at a person? If they're only rehearsing, why even have blanks in the gun, much less why point it at a person AND have blanks in it... I suppose they could have meant to have dummy rounds in it, but I don't believe that bag of trash for one minute when he says he didn't pull the trigger - it wasn't a Sig ;)

Bear_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I totally believe the gun went off without the trigger getting pulled. I also doubt he even pointed the gun at someone, it likely pointed itself. Happens all the time. Some guns just go rogue and have a mind of their own, can't fault the person #itsthegunsfault

cnymuzguy

FNG
I doubt he will face any criminal charges. But I hope her family bankrupts him in a civil suit.

Think this is the best solution. Remember the Progressive/Liberal Motto is " Do as we say, not as we do". Remember Maurice Hinchey? Totally anti-gun then gets caught with his handgun in an airport.

OP
B

Beendare

WKR
That Steph Interview was the biggest bunch of excuses Ive ever seen….on par with the famous, “ I did not have sexual relations with that girl”

This fox article sums up his excuses…. Here

How can we take this partisan media seriously when they don’t question any of this BS?
You can literally hear his Liberal colleagues telling him to ‘ blame it on the gun’

He gets producer money…but not responsible for what happens on set? This guy knows he’s going to get sued for big dollars and he is trying to get out of it.