Ali express legit or no?

zacattack

WKR
Just curious as to whether or not anyone has ordered anything off Ali express. There are a couple of things I would like to have but don’t feel like they are necessities, and they have them all at cheap prices, but I have no idea how legit their products are.

Fromthedepths

Lil-Rokslider
I bought me a chibson off of there . You really got to do your homework and never buy from someone with no feedback. Bought some trolling lures off there too, thing is you just can't be in no hurry cause it takes a few weeks to get here .my stepdad bought a chibson as well and received it with a broken neck , he contacted them and they sent him a new one and told him to keep broke one for parts . So some of them do care about their feedback ,take it for what it's worth.

Iron pig

Lil-Rokslider
Bought some stuff, seemed alright, but do you homework. Some pretty decent deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
I’m looking at some off-road lights for my FJ60 on there. They seem to be the exact same (minus logo) as the ARB intensity lights. Seen some other guys that have picked them up and can’t tell the difference side by side. Pretty much like the ones on Ali Express were made in the same factory and didn’t get the ARB sticker, so they are 1/10 the price.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Its hit and miss. Just dont expect it with 2 day shipping. I usually forget I made an order by the time what ever it is shows up.