All around daypack

Jtay561

FNG
I am in the market for a budget friendly day pack. Would like enough capacity to be fully outfitted for long days of bear, deer, and elk. Possibly a few lightweight overnighters. Have looked at BL 2200, sjk bounty 4500 and eberlestock x2.

Would need to be able to haul reasonable amounts of meat comfortably.

Any other packs to look at or opinions on those listed? Budget is 200 or less. Willing to wait for a deal and won't be paying full price if it can be avoided.

Thanks

Randle

WKR
X2 is a great pack for what you described. It will haul first load out easily and is narrow a compact for day gear. I have used one in the past and still have it a loner.

Randle

WKR
Yep the HH would work well also, try to get the newer one with adjustable torso, I had the older model, it was a good pack , but I like the newer model because you can get into the batwing pockets without undoing the straps.

CorbLand

WKR
Full curl would be a great choice. My buddy has one and other than a few buckles breaking he hasn't had any problems with it and speaks highly of it.

I have the X2 and I like it. I wore it for an entire deer season, 6 days of packing it and it was never uncomfortable, nor did it fail me. I lend it to friends and family as needed now. One zipper broke on mine but it's not detrimental to the function of the pack. The X2 is hands down one of the best budget friendly bags on the market.

Have a 2200 as well, it's a great pack and fits well. I don't care for it under heavy loads though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In the classifieds, Justinspicher just through up a few Kifaru packs that would be great for daypacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk