All of November off, what would you do?

Stalker69

WKR
Man I would vacation in Belize or something if I had a whole month off. Fly fish for bones, scuba dive, swim up bar. I would be chillaxen !

rzpalm

FNG
Man I would vacation in Belize or something if I had a whole month off. Fly fish for bones, scuba dive, swim up bar. I would be chillaxen !

Can’t say I wouldn’t do some of that. But hard to miss some good hunting. Can go to abroad any time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntineveryday

Lil-Rokslider
Nebraska with a bow would be pretty good from the 1st up until the rifle opener. Our rifle season always lands on the rut, so bucks are usually out moving and you could avoid some of the crowds. Unfortunately our state is mostly private ground (97%). Compared to western states there aren't many big pieces of public, so they get pretty crowded come rifle season. The only way to get away from the crowds then is to hope for weather that makes it impossible to drive anywhere!

OP
RB1

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
Nebraska with a bow would be pretty good from the 1st up until the rifle opener. Our rifle season always lands on the rut, so bucks are usually out moving and you could avoid some of the crowds. Unfortunately our state is mostly private ground (97%). Compared to western states there aren't many big pieces of public, so they get pretty crowded come rifle season. The only way to get away from the crowds then is to hope for weather that makes it impossible to drive anywhere!

I am thinking that’s going to be my best option. Spot and stalk mule deer on such small parcels is intimidating, but I feel with the amount of time I have off I could at least have some good encounters. I’ve never really done that style of hunting but I figure I need to start and learn somewhere. I have November off as well, so I feel I could make multiple trips if need be.

Islandeer

FNG
I’d hunt high, steep and nasty timber bowls here in South Eastern BC.
A long shot in this type of hunting would 150 yds.
Moving as the wind dictates, at squirrel hunting pace.

Rich M

WKR
Good luck. I plan my stuff a year in advance cause getting time off needs to be scheduled.

Take your time and have a great trip, should be good hunting w late season and most guys gone.

Islandeer

FNG
Good luck. I plan my stuff a year in advance cause getting time off needs to be scheduled.

Take your time and have a great trip, should be good hunting w late season and most guys gone.
Thanks, next season can’t come soon enough!
To clarify our muley season closes November 10, so it would be whitetails after that.

October 20th to November 10 are the money muley days for me.