All season pants

Looking for some advice on a solid all season pants, currently looking at the Sitka mountain pant, kuiu pros, and first lite corrugate foundary. Im going on a 5 day backpack elk hunt in two week around 10k feet so expecting weather from 20s-70s with possibility for rain or snow. I also have a late October Rifle deer tag as well as the possibility of hunting he extended archery areas in Utah through November. Any advice is much appreciated!

Lowg08

WKR
I have two pair of the corrugate foundry and I’m planning on using them all season from beginning to end. I can layer under them if needed and also the hip vents are fantastic. My bottom set up for the season could be as low as single digests to 80’s
Wick/kiln bottom( maybe both)
Stong glacier helio
Corrugate foundry
Puffy pants
Rain shell.
this should get me down there. I’ve even tried on the wick/kiln/SG together under them and they all
Fit so I can put all Of it on off needed. They work great with out any layers too. I bought mine the second they came out and started scouting immediately out of them. I’m planning to gather all the colors

I have used the Kuiu Attack Pants for years and years from Spring Bear through November Mule Deer. Most versatile & durable pant out there IME... Last year I added the Guide Lite from first lite and the Guide Pant from Kuiu for the two extremes and they worked super well too, but if I had to pick only one pant for everthing it would still be the attack.

I will add that my hunting is mountainous and hiking heavy. I wear the kiln zipoffs underneath when it's cold, and keep the vents wide open when it's hot. I pack down pants when it's cold for glassing, and literally never go out without my Kuiu Chugach rainpants.

X2 on those FL Corrugate Foundry’s. I got a lot of pants from first lite, Sitka and Kuiu and I’d say these are the most versatile