WTS All X-Caliber and BSF Barrels 15% Off

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
As the title states, all new orders on any X-Caliber or BSF barrel will receive 15% Off the retail price.

For information on the products offered by these manufacturers, click the links below:
X-Caliber Barrels
BSF Barrels

If you'd like to purchase one of these barrels, PM me or email me at [email protected]. You can also reach me by phone at 916-952-5942 during normal business hours.

NOTE: I do not have any barrels in stock at this time. All purchases will be special ordered to fit the specs of your choice.

Dadnstuff

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I REALLY like my XCaliber rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. Ordered from Andrew several months back and put in a Boyds stock. Looks like a piece of art, and precision is top notch. FWIW, I think XCaliber said it'd take around 12 weeks to produce and ship, but Andrew had it at my doorstep in 8-9 weeks.

OP
LEO Outfitters
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I REALLY like my XCaliber rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. Ordered from Andrew several months back and put in a Boyds stock. Looks like a piece of art, and precision is top notch. FWIW, I think XCaliber said it'd take around 12 weeks to produce and ship, but Andrew had it at my doorstep in 8-9 weeks.
Do you have a pic? I never got to see the finished product.