All YOU WATERFOWL NUTS!!!!

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For all you guys in the waterfowl game season is in full swing and its time. If anyone is looking for a full setup or just wanting to get that last min items we are here for you. Some great deals are going on as well for last years Sitka stuff to. Hope everyone has a killer waterfowl season and be safe. Call or email with any questions on gear setup or just want to chat about waterfowl.

Question about the gradient and the grinder. Looking for a mid to late season pant that is breathable enough for 40-50 degree days but could have base layers for cold days. I hunt mostly out of a boat with the occasional hunt in waders. And feel like the Dakota's would be too much right now

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The grinder pants are a awesome early to mid season pant very durable and has a fully built in DWR finish. I run these pants here in Colorado. I am a waterfowl nut and love my grinder pants as the season and weather starts to change I throw a heavy weight merino bottom under and I can make that last for a long time threw the season but everyone has a different body type so it depends on how cold you get and how fast. I hunt from layouts to a frames to pits and hunt all conditions of weather and for the early to mid season the grinder pants are awesome. I would highly recommend them.

Word. Gonna have to run to the local dealer and try some on it sounds like. All I have right now is the acsents and they are ok early season but once temps get below 50 sitting in the boat they get cold quick and have to break out the base layers way earlier than I would like.