Alone show on Netflix / History channel

Fatcamp

WKR
Man, first good chance at a fee for all and the kids had to end it early. Should have stayed up. ☹️

CorbLand

WKR
Took me a solid minute to understand what was going on. I was like there are a whole bunch of posts referring back to something that I cant find.

Alone is a good show. One of the few that I enjoy watching. I watched all the way up to season 6 I think. Its crazy to see how some people tap so early and others can last as long as they do. I do feel back for the one girl from Alaska that keeps having to tap for the dumbest reasons, like getting hooked with a fishing hook on accident.

rclouse79

WKR
The most amazing win was Sam the season they gave people a second shot. He was runner up in the first season. He deserved to lose after thinking he could catch fish with hooks he made out of wire and strands of cordage. I think one of his more satisfying meals was some roasted leaches. He was able to outlast everyone catching tons of fish because he came into the competition with 100 lbs of emergency rations hidden under his skin.

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
Love the show, especially the more recent seasons. I am also man enough to admit that I wouldn't make it far. I'm a good enough hunter, and have plenty of fat stored up, but I would get bored and really miss my family after a few weeks. It seems like you need great survival skills, but also need to be desperate for the money to win it!