Alone....what roksliders do you think could do it?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, let's do something a bit fun instead of the doom and gloom BS.
There are alot of members on the best backcountry hunting site on the net.......
Out of all the members on rokslide.........who do you think would ACTUALLY win on ALONE?
I have a couple in mind but my money would be on formadilious and mtwarden.
And the old guy, Ross.

Let the memes begin.........only 3000 more posts to go.

Randy

Last edited:

Sherman

WKR
When I read the title of the post my first thought was mtwarden.... then I opened the thread to find that was your first choice as well.

I’ve watched enough episodes to think that I could give the best of them a run for their money for at least 48-72 hours.... after that, manna better be falling from heaven or I’m heading home to smoke a tri-tip.

I like that show but the outcome is getting a bit obvious. 3-4 episodes into the season when one poor lady is like “I have lost 50# and I am eating some mushrooms mixed with some mouse turds I found” and then one guy is like “I need to find some fish to go with the 500# of meat from this moose I shot and the piles of rabbits I snared because I like variety and need fat”

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
littlebuf hands down. He would have animals begging him to eat them, fish jumping onto shore, and his shelter would be five stars at least. The producers would have to force him to leave in the end.

There's no way I could do it. Even if I didn't starve, I would miss my family way too much. I'm always impressed how some of them can be away from loved ones for so long.

Im one step away from being a hermit in real life and have pretty good woods skills so I figure I could give them a run for their money. Seems to me people tap out do to mental stress of being alone and not being able to gather enough to eat to stay healthy to avoid being pulled out for medical reasons. I would make sure the items I was able to bring assisted me in gathering food a way to cook it and building a shelter. .Building the shelter would be my biggest challenge.

sram9102

WKR
I would like to see a past champions season and put them in a place that is slightly more food abundant. Would be neat to watch them be able to get enough food to not have most of the people at the end get med dropped. Even the guy with the moose was starving due to the lack of fat.