Alpine Light Pant by CANIS Athlete

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Don't just take our word for it, here is what another happy customer had to say.

"Man the more and more I use these Alpine Light pants the better they are! Thanks for making an awesome pant! I’ve been looking for something like these for a very long time, spent many dollars on things! Wish I would have went with Canis from the start!! Keep up the great work and pumping out the great products. I’m looking forward to getting some more gear in the near future". - Kris Wheeler @goneoutdoors12

Check out these awesome pants and layering system at www.canisathlete.com

Watch our review
CH-201-Camo_ALPINE LIGHT PNT_F.pngCH-201-Camo_ALPINE LIGHT PNT_R.pngCH-201-Green_ALPINE LIGHT PNT_F.pngCH-201-Green_ALPINE LIGHT PNT_R.pngcomplete

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Not a question about the pants, but curious as to if there might be plans to roll out a hooded Tahr Merino half zip? Would love to see how it compares to the Kiln hoody from First Lite, but it needs that hood!

OP
Canis

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Not a question about the pants, but curious as to if there might be plans to roll out a hooded Tahr Merino half zip? Would love to see how it compares to the Kiln hoody from First Lite, but it needs that hood!
Thanks for reaching out. There are a number of things in the pipeline. Please keep watching our posts for more on this.