Alps Grand Slam or Cabela’s Tactical Tat’r 2

From what I found these are the only two turkey vest with built-in kick stands which one do you guys think is a better route to go?

J Bar

FNG
I have the Cabela's Tactical Tat II M.O.R.E. Vest. I really like the vest and has held up well, but to be truthful I pulled out the kick stand and took off the thick seat and replaced it with a Therma seat that attaches to the Velcro loop at the bottom of the back of the vest and then put an adhesive Velcro patch on the top so I can flip it up to the back of the vest out of the way.
I found I rarely ever used the kickstand and the thicker seat was not able to be held up without the kickstand attached making the vest more practical for how I ended up using it while actually hunting.
I really like the organization and call holders I leave all my turkey gear in it after season and when spring comes pull it out of the closet and know everything is ready to go.
I don't think you could go too wrong with either but you might find what I did and the kickstand is a good selling point that I personally never used.
Good luck!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04