Alternate bags on Seek Outside frame

Has anyone put Kuiu, Exo, SG, or Kifaru bags on the Seek outside frame? Currently have the Fortress 6300, which is awesome but wouldn’t mind some pockets for days hunts and shorter trips in good weather.

CoStick

WKR
Have a custom bad made. I just got a 3500 spectra bag. SO custom shop is great. You could also just run a Merlin.

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
this seems to be the most common swap, does it use the same size straps?
Both use 3/4" gate keepers with 3/4" webbing so it is easy to attach a Kuiu bag on the SO frame. You can attach a pack bag that uses 1" webbing (e.g. Kifaru) by creating connectors to attached 1" webbing to the 3/4" webbing loops on the SO frame. You can do this by using 1" gatekeepers - see the link below:

OP
jnawalaniec
Both use 3/4" gate keepers with 3/4" webbing so it is easy to attach a Kuiu bag on the SO frame. You can attach a pack bag that uses 1" webbing (e.g. Kifaru) by creating connectors to attached 1" webbing to the 3/4" webbing loops on the SO frame. You can do this by using 1" gatekeepers - see the link below:

Awesome, thank you!

OP
jnawalaniec
Have a custom bad made. I just got a 3500 spectra bag. SO custom shop is great. You could also just run a Merlin.
my other thought was a merlin and a lid which would essentially make the Lanner without the zipper